Following use case:
1. we have an production environment running an API at api.example.com, only some devops have access and api.example.com is defined in teamproject1
2. we have a staging environment in teamproject2 with more devops having access rights and the domain ist stage.api.example.com.
3. we manage both environments with terraform and ansible including domains.
4. we need a subdomain delegation for *.stage.api.example.com from teamproject1 to teamproject2
What could be done? Allow Subdomain delegation:
1. create NS Records with ns1..3.do.com in teamproject1 for stage.api.example.com
2. create rewquired ressource records in teamproject2 (A, MX , SRV, .....)
Result at this moment:
"This is the error "Data domain or a subdomain is already owned by another user."