Team accounts with fine grain control
Continuing from http://digitalocean.uservoice.com/forums/136585-digitalocean/suggestions/3981054-allow-team-accounts, that is great for multiple developers.
However, I would like to set a billing contact from our finance department who is not a developer and I don't want to give access to anything but billing.
As well as that, I am sure there are other use cases were a team lead might want to do one of the following:
- restrict access to certain servers to certain users
- or have an infrastructure employee restrict dev servers to developers, staging servers to devs and testers, and then prod/live to minority of devs, for example
- Ability to assign finance, infra (for downtime, maintenance work etc.), account super admin users with different abilities.
- Ability to assign a users to a account group.
- Ability to restrict droplets to certain users or user groups, and then that users abilities can be view, edit/view, or all access.
This post was marked as